Chaos in Perak

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

Salam,

Guess by now everyone knows what is happening in Perak... Although I'm not a Perakian, but I feel sad and pity with the people of Perak... To me it shows how desperate BN is in getting hold of power... And I agree with CheDet's view on this. Read it here.

It a joke when BN excepted reps that has corruption cases to be heard and a rep who just jumped over and then re-jumped. What a player!!! And yet they think BN reps are cleaned... How can that be... I'm not suprised if these are the people going to be appointed as EXCO in returned for their 'contribution'...

Many people expect that a fresh election will be called... And to be fair, it should be an election... To give a new mandate to who ever wins... Now it seems, the people who votes is not important... What is more important is to gain power no matter what...

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget

Labels

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP